Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

Quote: Thanks. Good to know. I'll try to find a breeder.
smile.png

My BB Rooster

What color will these chicks be... anyone?!! They are by the BB Rooster above and the hens below... BB?

My trio of hens, a Fawn, Fawn Sport, and BB Hen. (My fawn rooster was with them in this pic (he's not dubbed, yet).

My BB Rooster What color will these chicks be... anyone?!! They are by the BB Rooster above and the hens below... BB? My trio of hens, a Fawn, Fawn Sport, and BB Hen. (My fawn rooster was with them in this pic (he's not dubbed, yet).
In my experience, roosters will usually take the color of the mom and hens the father

My BB Rooster What color will these chicks be... anyone?!! They are by the BB Rooster above and the hens below... BB? My trio of hens, a Fawn, Fawn Sport, and BB Hen. (My fawn rooster was with them in this pic (he's not dubbed, yet).
You have a pair Brown Reds, not BB Reds. The chicks appear to be Brown reds as well.

Ok I need help I am going to use my little brown red for my 4h project and her eyes aren't dark brown could anyone tell me if this is a serious issue or will it cost me a few points??

We got this one out of the bantam bin and have been told it might be an OEG. Any thoughts on what kind and gender?

1 week

4 weeks old

6 weeks old

Back
Top Bottom