Show off your pregnant cats

Jenna14Chicken

Songster
Mar 19, 2016
OH.
Show off ur pregnant cats so I can see if mine is thanks and to reward her to say ur proud lol
1f600.png
1f63a.png
1f638.png
1f63b.png
1f63d.png
1f63c.png
1f640.png
1f63f.png
1f639.png
1f63e.png
1f431.png
1f43a.png
1f408.png

welcome-byc.gif

I don't have a cat, pregnant or otherwise, but maybe one of the other greeters does.

Thanks for joining us!

Welcome to BYC!

This was my Bella when she was pregnant. She was an amazing momma but she's fixed now. She's a much happier cat after being spayed, actually! It's hard to tell because I kind of messed this pic up when I was first learning Pshop (Cringe). The queen (the mother cat) will get the "pot belly" appearance as her pregnancy progresses. Nipples may become slightly pink and will even more within the few days before she gives birth. When was your cat last in heat? If she was around a male (or outside) during her last heat cycle, it's very likely she is pregnant.

Um..sorry I don't not no she was not our cat a month ago someone drop her off at our house and at that point it was freezing cold out so we brought her in. She was starving so we fed her and she is now our cat We could not find the owner if it went missing. We've had her a month or so now and she has gotten big but her nipples are very little still. She is a young cat so I wondered if that was why but we thought maybe it was worms but I looked and didn't find any. Thanks for any help and ur cat is beautiful if u need pics of her to help I would be happy to post some thanks again

Um..sorry I don't not no she was not our cat a month ago someone drop her off at our house and at that point it was freezing cold out so we brought her in. She was starving so we fed her and she is now our cat We could not find the owner if it went missing. We've had her a month or so now and she has gotten big but her nipples are very little still. She is a young cat so I wondered if that was why but we thought maybe it was worms but I looked and didn't find any. Thanks for any help and ur cat is beautiful if u need pics of her to help I would be happy to post some thanks again
Sometimes it can be hard to tell worms from pregnancy just by looking. She may need a vet visit to tell for sure. Cats can breed at 4 months old, sometimes earlier, so it is likely that she is pregnant. In fact, Bella was pregnant when we found her! Cats can have several litters a year if bred unchecked, and a male cat will walk miles to find a female in heat.

As an animal lover, thank you so much for taking care of this cat. Especially if she it pregnant, it is possible that she could have died on her own, had you not taken her in. Pregnancy and delivery is very hard on young cats! Bella was under a year old when we found her and we had to assist with two kittens when it came time to give birth.

Ok thanks u guys I will try to talk my mom into taking her to the vet but she doesn't think it's necessary. I wouldn't leave any animal outside when it's that cold and starving I can't really because I love animals and I cannot stand them suffering. My chickens recently got ate by a coon it was a very hard time for me I mean they were my life. I tried feeling her stomach and I thought I felt something moving but I'm so stupid it could of been her breathing. If it was kittens moving in there how long will it be until she has them? Thanks for any help and torilovessmiles ur cat is adorable looks a little like mine

If there is a chance that she has worms, taking her to the vet likely isn't necessary. Taking her to the vet would be ideal, but doing something is better than nothing. You can usually find deworming medication at walmart or a pet store. And if she is pregnant and doesn't have worms, it's perfectly safe to worm a pregnant cat that doesn't have worms.
We have a liquid bottle of the stuff and I worm every outdoor cat that comes and goes on our property. Would like to neuter them all too but we just don't have the money.

Back
Top Bottom