Show off your Silkies!

thank you
smile.png

I got some chicken mail today:

I'm still not sure how I feel about Showgirls, but he is SO sweet. He looks a bit rough from his trip through the postal service and he's still full of pinfeathers. And he needs a name, if anyone has any suggestions...

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, I sure do love my Silkies!
I've been breeding them for a long time. I started out with the best stock I could find, and after the progress I've made, this is where I'm at :) I've gotten a lot of nice chicks this year!

They are absolutely perfect! You must do an excellent job breeding them!

Here's another beauty. I wish I could get better pictures of this cockerel, he really is gorgeous. He poses with his tail held high and is just stunning! But, my tablet isn't quick enough to catch him, these were the best I could do. I think he and the Showgirl cockerel will be my main breeders this year.

Last edited:
Here's another beauty. I wish I could get better pictures of this cockerel, he really is gorgeous. He poses with his tail held high and is just stunning! But, my tablet isn't quick enough to catch him, these were the best I could do. I think he and the Showgirl cockerel will be my main breeders this year.
He is stunning!!!!

Back
Top Bottom