Show quality Orpingtons

peachdawg78

Songster
15 Years
Apr 21, 2009
Pensacola, Florida
Hey there, I' m new to this forum but I am looking to located hatching eggs from show quality orpingtons. I would really like to find blues, blacks and possibly golden laced and barred (cuckoo). I may have to create the barreds since all I seem to find are UK breeders. Does anyone know if they can ship from the UK to the US?

Hi! There are some Barreds being developed here but I do not think anyone has any for sale, same for the GLOs. Julie (Bammachicken) has great BBS Orps. I would contact her.

I'm not sure if you're interested in Buff Orps, but my friend has some of the best Large Fowl Orps you'll ever see. It's pretty much a guarantee that her birds win Champ Large Fowl when she's at the show. I think she has large blacks too, but I'm not sure. Let me know if you're interested. I will PM you her phone number. She ships chicks and adult birds.

I really guess I need to find some really nice Blacks so I can setup a barred project using Barred Rocks and possibly breed golden laced using gl wyandottes.

frow.gif
and
welcome-byc.gif
from S. Florida.

Back
Top Bottom