Showgirl thread- for posting pictures and discussing breed!

little chipmunks are partridge. With his (well, and the hens too) coloring, expect bleeding in the colors, especially around the hackles area. So cute! :)

Thought I would post some pics of my youngsters that are growing up. They are about 3 1/2 months old now.

This one here has a small wattle on the one side and a larger wattle on the other.

I am thinking this one might be a girl??

Hey I recognize those birds
lau.gif

They seem to have done well for you....fantastic! And now just to tempt you.....I now have them in Paint...
tongue2.gif

Suz

Thought I would post some pics of my youngsters that are growing up. They are about 3 1/2 months old now.

This one here has a small wattle on the one side and a larger wattle on the other.

I am thinking this one might be a girl??

Got my first Showgirl this weekend at a local swap. They are sooo ugly that they are adorable
love.gif
Here is a picture of Vegas - 4/5 weeks old. Partridge. Is (s)he likely to get darker or lighter with age? Any guesses on whether it's a boy/girl? Or too young to tell? Can't wait to find some white ones!

I am thinking rooster by the looks of his swept back head feathers. Cute !!

Got my first Showgirl this weekend at a local swap. They are sooo ugly that they are adorable
love.gif
Here is a picture of Vegas - 4/5 weeks old. Partridge. Is (s)he likely to get darker or lighter with age? Any guesses on whether it's a boy/girl? Or too young to tell? Can't wait to find some white ones!

Back
Top Bottom