Showgirl thread- for posting pictures and discussing breed!

I have showgirls, and I NEVER get tired of looking at these pictures. That little guy is so cute. And, it is hard to tell, I wouldn't bet on either sex for another few months.

Do you have any pics you can post? What color? What age? Pet or Breeder/Show quality?

I am looking for a White and a Black NN roos, dark skin, nice combs, good foot feathering and type. If I can't find something near me, I guess I will have to hatch some out, so a dozen or so eggs would do. Some White, and some Black. PM me with what you have and prices, please...

Hi,
I just figured out I have showgirls....not Turken/NN. I had originally posted over in the Turken thread as I didn't realize that these silkie/turken crosses were called showgirls.

I think of the younger two, one is partridge and one is Blue/black....but the older one I'm not sure.Would anyone care to take a guess ?

I am also wondering gender...

Ok...here they are...

What does everyone think? Good/Bad quality? Boys/Girls/colors??

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Nice looking Showgirls !
thumbsup.gif
looks like you my have all girls. the older one looks to be a light blue to me and i think you called it ringht, on the other two...

Hi,
I just figured out I have showgirls....not Turken/NN. I had originally posted over in the Turken thread as I didn't realize that these silkie/turken crosses were called showgirls.

I think of the younger two, one is partridge and one is Blue/black....but the older one I'm not sure.Would anyone care to take a guess ?

I am also wondering gender...

Ok...here they are...

What does everyone think? Good/Bad quality? Boys/Girls/colors??

Thanks for looking!

Do you have any pics you can post? What color? What age? Pet or Breeder/Show quality?

I am looking for a White and a Black NN roos, dark skin, nice combs, good foot feathering and type. If I can't find something near me, I guess I will have to hatch some out, so a dozen or so eggs would do. Some White, and some Black. PM me with what you have and prices, please...

I also have some( December 2011) cockerels that need new homes Here are the pics. both have nice foot feathering, and have five toes. The clean necked one has better toe spacing, but his crest is smaller. They both still have a lot of filling out to do...

Nice looking Showgirls !
thumbsup.gif
looks like you my have all girls. the older one looks to be a light blue to me and i think you called it ringht, on the other two...

Quote:
Thank you...I hope you are right about them being girls. I have a blue/black silkie roo to breed them with so I really wanted hens.

Hello All! :) I'm glad I found this thread! I'm wanting to get some feedback on my showgirls...I prefer completely naked neck but until i get a completely naked neck rooster it's not going to happen lol. We had to get rid of our original NN roo because he attacked my daughter and nailed her right in the face...he left the next day. Here's some pictures of my NN's...

Back
Top Bottom