Showgirl thread- for posting pictures and discussing breed!

My SG's feathers are looking buff colored. Will that change to white later on? There were a few that though white..so I am not the one to know here, that's for sure..but like I said, a pretty buff color. I will post pictures later, after I go to a grandchilds little singing concert at school. :))

I'm interested in purchasing a couple of affordable pet quality showgirl pullets for my daughters. We like black, white, blue, and cuckoo. We're about an hour south of Houston, but could also pick up near Summersville, Missouri on the last day of a family vacation( around June 8th) If anyone knows breeders in either of these areas, please let me know. Thanks so much for your help!

I'm interested in purchasing a couple of affordable pet quality showgirl pullets for my daughters. We like black, white, blue, and cuckoo. We're about an hour south of Houston, but could also pick up near Summersville, Missouri on the last day of a family vacation( around June 8th) If anyone knows breeders in either of these areas, please let me know. Thanks so much for your help!
www.showmesilkies.com is in missouri

Jesse, Do you have any pens of Whites that only contain SGs (hom and het)? I am really wanting some NNs, especially a roo. Silkies, I have enough of!
gig.gif
nope i only breed showgirl to silkies at this point

My showgirl is not showing white feathers, but she is showing a real pretty beige color. I did some pictures for the Mothers Day Hatch A Long contes...here she is..along with a Silkie baby I hatched the same time.

My Silkie, more calmed down than my showgirl was..she was wide awake, and not wanting a photo shoot!

Back
Top Bottom