Showgirl thread- for posting pictures and discussing breed!

So you're saying my CocoPuffs is gonna have a little friend?
ya.gif
AAARRRGGGHHH!! I love CocoPuffs and I love his/her name! Do you have any full body shots of this little doll??

Not yet, was just in the mood to tease you.
gig.gif

Actually, I am not a very good picture taker/ transferrer/ downloader/ finder on my computer.
But it is on my to do list.... let's see what I get by tonight....

Just went out with my new smarter than me phone. We really don't like each other.
I need to figure out how to get them outta the phone and onto BYC.
There really is a reason for my name....stoopid!

Last edited:
What is the best way to get a few showgirls-other than through hatching eggs? A couple of years ago, back when we had an incubator, I ordered showgirl eggs. ONE egg of 18 was fertile, grew, and hatched and it happened to be a SG WITH a bowtie! (a gift from God!) We were elated and loved her to death, but our HOA made us give up our birds at 30 days notice due to a complaint about rooster crowing. I sold everything, even the bator. We fought them and fought them and now we can have females only BEHIND a wooden fence! I've tried contacting individual breeders and posting classifieds but have had no luck whatsoever.

We're in TX. We are banned from breeding in our neighborhood and from having roosters, so they don't have to be expensive show quality females-but I would like them to look nice and represent the breed well. Their purpose is simply to delight my daughter and I.

We like white, blue, black and I might just die of happiness if someone would be willing to send us a cuckoo patterned lady. I'm totally open to day-olds too,(could give any boys away) but just haven't found anybody willing to ship them without first growing them out.

We're on the same quest for a frizzled polish, a couple of first generation olive eggers and a couple of purebred Ameraucana pullets. Trying to re build the fun egg colors and funky pet flock that we had before the HOA ruined everything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. PM me!

Julie... my little CocoPuff, and some others, came from a breeder in TX.
Ordered hatching eggs from her, and am very happy.
PMing you info right now.

ya.gif
wee.gif
Ready?
It took this long to figure out photobucket. This is the cutest pic!!!
WOW! What a beauty!!! How old is CocoPuff?? I LOVE his/her color
love.gif
Now I'm doubly excited about my teeny one! Thank you for the pix...oh, feel free to post more if you feel like it...
pop.gif

I am horribly bad at the whole picture posting thing. But did get a few good shots.
The black one hiding in the back is La2er (Lazer number two) as a tribute to Debbie losing her little baby.

And this is what they think about getting their pictures taken

I need to go look at the hatch date... sometime this spring March, April -ish?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom