showgirls

Awww! I only had one with a naked neck but it died. I cant wait to see yours!!! White or Buff will be awesome.
pop.gif

Yeah white or buff would be cool but I am really hoping for a splash or a blue or black. I have a really pretty blue silkie hen and a nice white rooster in the coop right now I also have a white frizzle and a black frizzle that will all be together in there own pen and I can't wait to see what pops out of them when they all are ready maybee some frizzled showgirls in the future? I hope so lol I am so addicted. I also have 3 light brahmas; 3 Americanas . 5 rIr; 2 bo; 1 barred rock and 1 Dominique in a pen together I am hoping that 1 of my auraconas turn out to bee a rooster .

WOW! You have quite a crew! Are you suurrreee its your first hatch? hehehe I have nothing but barnyard specails here. I have one Brahma mix, a blue And. mix and who knows what else mix. Now I have one black silkie. yeah!!!! How are the pips doing? Any zip yet?
fl.gif

Ok its update time I have 3 now 2 showgirls and 1 silkie the 2 show girls are both buff and the silkie is white on the sides and dark grey in the middle I have a bunch that are pipped and 1 that zipped 6 hours ago and no progress since

Come on little chickies!!!!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Horray for those already out!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

So there is a definate difference between the buff and white?
So that first one was a buff? I sure hope you get that splash!
wink.png

Lol now I have 3 buff showgirls and 2 partridge silkies so far from angies eggs with 2 pips and 1 zipped and I have 1 thing that looks like a silkie x something that came out of a fridge egg lol 3 more fridge eggs pipped 2

Back
Top Bottom