Showing some love to our helpful members!

Quote:
I used to post on a horse forum and a bunch of us really became good friends. I met some in person, others I'm Facebook friends with. You really can build a great friendship by helping each other and talking to one another online.

I often find myself wishing we were all neighbors. I wonder about the lovely members...what's their family life like? do they go on vacation & have a trusted someone that cares for their feathered children and any 4 legged babies they have? I don't think I'm nosy, lol, just caring and curious about all the people I see here.
hugs.gif
Debs, me too. It would be spectacular if we all were so much closer. I love being on here and getting to know everyone as we do. The thing I find neat about ducks as pets is how unique it is. I am betting it is a small percentage compared to dog and cat owners.

You are not being nosy. I am curious too. We only see one facet of the lives of each other and it revolves around birds. But glimpses of people's personalities come through and we get to see those and it is wonderful.

So I'm a brand new member, this is my first post. I've been reading this forum for awhile and have found a ton of helpful information. Recently I bought some ducklings from Minihorse927 and unfortunately the post office lost the shipment.

Minihorse was amazing and I can't thank her enough for all the help she put in finding these babies. Between her calling numerous people/places on her end and me calling on my end we finally found them 5 days later! I did lose one out of 9 but the rest seem to be doing fairly well.

Also her foresight to put in growgel for what was supposed to be an overnight shipment saved those babies. So again. THANK YOU so much!!!
That is so awesome. Wow. I am glad it turned out so well but am sorry one lost his life. Don't even wanna know how the PO lost the shipment. not cool at all!!

Back
Top Bottom