*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Pics

Chickengal505

Songster
10 Years
Jan 4, 2010
Bolivia N.C
... I noticed today that I'm loosing my thread killer touch
hu.gif
I used to be able to kill threads by meerly THINKING about posting on them, now I have to post more than three times! And sometime THAT don't even kill them, *sigh* oh well
caf.gif
I'm just getting old I guess
idunno.gif

Last edited:
Does anyone want the role of sparkle magnet? You new youngers are so young and... young. You need jobs.

I, on the other hand, hereby request to be named an Elder. I am 24, positively ancient, and this morning when I was putting on my makeup, I noticed the beginning of crow's feet. Where the rest of the crow has gotten to, I am not sure, but regardless, my candidacy for Elderhood seems well-established.

SHOW ME THE REPTILESSSS 😁

Come to the moat.

Ok, thanks for not feeding me to crocodiles! @sourland , what's up with that? Am I not a good enough minion?

Well, it's not your fault. The denizens have to eat.

You would have to get MFB to show you pics of them all, but here's one of him and a boa.

22089797_807182109443392_8573180428443703978_n.jpg

Man, that woman needs to feed you more.

waiting.gif
You wanna tell me why you're trying to feed the new minions to the Moat Creatures? :rant

Em, you know they need to eat. They haven't been fed since we fed TOG to them. The radioactivity has even worn off.

Better talk to @bluesub for that. I'm just the Queen. :confused:

bluesub, it's feeding time.

Yeah....I definitely noticed the wallaby....definitely didn't think it was another cat......*steps backwards nervously, stepping toward the moat in the process*

That's it step backwards. A little bit more -------------------

Hi, everyone! Just dropping in to say that I've been having a lovely conversation with Em and seeing some names I recognize and remember fondly. Hope you are all are doing well this insane year! No, she did not coerce me, but she may be buttering me up for something a bit here, just saying. :p Kidding! Hope you all have a marvelous holiday season and may 2021 be kinder to us all than this one was! 💞

Back
Top Bottom