caf.gif
woot.gif

Hi All, Just wanted to say a huge "I'm sorry" as I'm the one holding up the process. They've been ready and pkging from the beginning but were forgotten in the trunk. I was mailing them out nearly 2 Wed ago when we got the news that DH older brother, who was visiting from TX became very ill, ended up here in the hospital and has advanced cancer of the stomach. A day later his younger brother had a heart attack and then DH's aunt passed away. All this time my MIL has been very ill ad now has pneumonia but refuses hospital treatment as she's torn between her 2 sons. I know it just sounds like excuses. Hopefully by the time you all read this, it will be in the mail. (11-4). Please forgive me, this was so much fun. sue

Hi All, Just wanted to say a huge "I'm sorry" as I'm the one holding up the process. They've been ready and pkging from the beginning but were forgotten in the trunk. I was mailing them out nearly 2 Wed ago when we got the news that DH older brother, who was visiting from TX became very ill, ended up here in the hospital and has advanced cancer of the stomach. A day later his younger brother had a heart attack and then DH's aunt passed away. All this time my MIL has been very ill ad now has pneumonia but refuses hospital treatment as she's torn between her 2 sons. I know it just sounds like excuses. Hopefully by the time you all read this, it will be in the mail. (11-4). Please forgive me, this was so much fun. sue
hugs.gif
Oh my, you have your plate full. Don't sweat being "late" I bet we all have projects enough to keep up busy.

Back
Top Bottom