Ok, I went to Hobby Lobby today but can't find the Dark Orchid. I am going to check at Joann's fabrics, but if they don't have it I would have to order it and it is $11 with shipping for just 1 skein :( Has anyone else had luck with finding the color?

I am quite certain if some one else bought it and mailed it to you it would be cheaper than $11.

Hey guys! Squares are looking good. Real quick, my rooster died yesterday... and I don't know why.... but something was definitely wrong... Any help would be appreciated... https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/825465/dead-rooster-lethargic-and-black-comb-what-happened
[/quote Oh no! I wouldn't know why by any means, just wanted to say I'm so sorry! Idk how close u r to ur chickens, but I would be devastated if something happened to mine!! Good luck finding out, & I hope ur hens r all ok!

Well I hate to, but I think I'm going to have to drop out. I can't manage to sit up long enough to accomplish anything, including my house work. My pain had just gotten TOO bad. My surgery had to be put off until the 23rd due to an infection, so I will not be functional before the end of the month, or longer. I'm so sorry!
sad.png
I hope I haven't messed anything up for anyone!

Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you and still praying for a successful surgery. A couple more days.
hugs.gif

Quote: I definitely see them as pets... but also understand the circle of life... I also don't name my chickens until I'm sure they are either a) a hen that is staying with us, or b) a rooster we keep that won't be sold or go into the birdie boiler. Once they get a name, it makes it much harder to lose one. Needless to say... my rooster's name was Rufio... :) Thanks for the support! The good thing is that I threw in four of his eggs into the bator! Yay!

Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you and still praying for a successful surgery. A couple more days.
hugs.gif
Same here! Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom