Signups Closed- Easter/April Gift Swap

caf.gif
Waiting away!

Just wanted to let you all know I got my packages from caddy. After receiving his gifts I think we need to encourage more men to join us. The mail lady showed up as I was walking out the door this morning so I barely had time to unbox everything so I didn't get to arrange it and take a pic but I will tonight. Anyway, several days ago, caddy pm'd me and said he had a couple things for me needed some ideas for the rest of it and asked if I was interested in hatching eggs. I said sure and we discussed a few possbilities. Well, this morning my mail lady gets out of her van with 3 boxes. One box was some eggs I had ordered and the other 2 were from caddy. I opened the smallest box first (med flat rate size) and there were 18 guinea eggs.
wee.gif
That was my first choice in the eggs we discussed. Moving on to the bigger box (large flat rate) it contained a rooster kitchen towel set with an oven mit, 2 rooster coffee mugs, a matching roooster tea pot, a rooster canister with a package of tea in it and a wooden, 3-d, carved rooster wall hanging.

Thanks all. I need to post a pic of the things I got, sorry I hadnt got around to it, have had alot things going on that has taken up alot of my time. I will get pics posted here in the next day or so, Thanks and sorry.................ed

I got some lilly bulbs, which I love and a cast iron rooster soap dish, very neat, dont feel so well when dropped on toes thou, heheheh. Im going to put some nest stuff in it and a few eggs, make it a cast iron rooster standing over his eggs............

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom