Silkie babies for sale in Middle TN!

SimplySplendidSilkies

Songster
9 Years
Apr 11, 2010
Adairsville, GA
I have silkie babies for sale ranging in age from a day to a couple of weeks. They are blue and splash from eggs I hatched out myself. The parents can be seen on my website @
http://simplysplendidsilkies.weebly.com/index.html
They are 5 for 20.00. I would rather not ship with the weather. I am located in Middle TN and can meet in Murfreesboro, Manchester or somewhere close by.
I am NPIP tested!
Thanks for looking,
Tisha
These are the parents of babies as chicks and they look very similar!
53862_chickens_030.jpg

53862_chickens_050.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Rilly! Remember back when I had 0% hatch well I have had 2 100% hatches since then! I put the eggs in thinking only a few would come out now I have more than I need. I can't wait to get either eggs or chicks from you next year.

So cute Tisha. I just got a taste of what I'll be seeing in about 8 days...lol...since these silkies are from you. What?! You think you have too many?
lau.gif
...Wait till spring....Hmmmm what's that?....I think there might be some white showgirls in your future.

Suz

Suzie that would be great. Maybe in the spring I won't have to hide the bators from my husband. If he finds the other 2 am not sure what I will do. I hope my eggs are doing well for you still. I shipped out the next batch a week after yours she still has all of them going. The one's hatching now are not all my eggs most belong to my very close friend. We are running an experiment with some of her eggs and some of my eggs in our bators at the same time to see what the hatch rate difference is. I have had 2 100% hatches back to back with my own eggs so this will be interesting. I have a few in the bator now I do not expect to hatch, I did not have time to candle at lockdown so just put them all in. My fan went out on the 1602 during a hatch and I was running the old LG for a few days till the replacement got here. Still got 100% out of that hatch but it was some work. No fan stinks not sure how anyone does without one.

Tisha, I candled a day ago and all are developing properly. OMG! is gonna be alot of chicks...lol
15 of your's, 1 of mine plus the 6 SG chicks I hatched out.
th.gif
... will be a busy girl.

That is great news Suzie! Get the brooder ready it is going to be a long winter. I am happy for you, and really glad my eggs seem to be doing well even shipped. The other lady I shipped to has not lost one yet.
So of the 19 I moved over on the 14th I have 10 out 4 pips and 4 not doing anything YET! (oh and one stopped halfway through zipping. I am worried about that one.) 2 of the 4 not doing anything were questionable, I did not candle at lock down because I did not have time so I am really not sure if all of them should have been put into lock down to begin with. Most of these eggs are not mine though.
Good luck with the eggs, and I hope the SG's are still doing well for you. I can't wait to hatch out SG's. I still have 11 eggs in the1602 but after that I don't have anything set. Not sure what I will do not glued to an incubator.

Back
Top Bottom