Silkie breeding, genetics & showing

I have a couple new additions to my Silkie Breeding program :) They arrived this morning in the mail. Couldnt be happier with them ! I cant wait for them to start laying and spring time chicks. They are settling into their temp quarters.
love.gif

I have a couple new additions to my Silkie Breeding program :) They arrived this morning in the mail. Couldnt be happier with them ! I cant wait for them to start laying and spring time chicks. They are settling into their temp quarters.
love.gif

Oh my word, that white Silkie is the prettiest thing I have ever seen!
droolin.gif
So wish I had some like her.

love.gif

Yay! Pretty girls, both of them. :)

love.gif

Good luck with these pretty girls! THE LAST ONE IS SO FLUFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

Yes she did, they came from Karen Larson.. just beautiful girls!
I should have known
lau.gif
..I have 20 of Karen's birds and another 14 hatching right now. My daughter is showing 5 of her brds including a partridge this weekend in Victorville . It is raining here in Riverside this morning....looks like we will be doing some serious blow drying today after they get washed

Last edited:
love.gif

Really gorgeous!!!
I should have known
lau.gif
..I have 20 of Karen's birds and another 14 hatching right now. My daughter is showing 5 of her brds including a partridge this weekend in Victorville . It is raining here in Riverside this morning....looks like we will be doing some serious blow drying today after they get washed
Hope you have an awesome show!!!

Back
Top Bottom