Silkie breeding, genetics & showing

Barb (from Canada) checking in.
big_smile.png
Just got home from Newnan, Georgia. Fabulous show (although it was STINKING cold!) and even more fabulous folks. Had a great time meeting everyone and seeing all the swanky birds!! Thought y'all might enjoy seeing this one of Shorty Polston who got Best of Breed and Best Featherleg with a white pullet.
LL

big_smile.png
Just got home from Newnan, Georgia. Fabulous show (although it was STINKING cold!) and even more fabulous folks. Had a great time meeting everyone and seeing all the swanky birds!! Thought y'all might enjoy seeing this one of Shorty Polston who got Best of Breed and Best Featherleg with a white pullet.
LL
Go Shorty ! One of the truly nice guys in the poultry world.Known him forever.

I just had the pleasure of meeting him. He really IS a nice guy. He gave me LOADS of his time and toured me through all of his birds at the show. l can't tell you how much I learned. I'm still trying to digest it all. 

Barb, it was so great to meet you while working the table! I wish I could have been there to hear Shorty speak about his birds!!

big_smile.png
LL
What a great photo! I bet he will glad to have a copy!

Back
Top Bottom