Silkie breeding, genetics & showing

What show are you entering with her, I am going to enter some of my silkies too. That is after they have a good bath of course

I won't be entering her. I have my roo and my new hen.

I have a SQ non-bearded rooster and a SQ bearded hen.

I'll see if I can go. The new a show is a 2 1/2 - 3 hour ride. Your 45min. away from me so about a 3 hour ride for you.

Last edited:
I now have a beautiful true black roo to complete my TB pen. Thanks to my wonderful friend. Bach seems to be a wonderful roo....he is 7 mo. old and is still figuring out just what his job is. But the girls seem to really like him.He is much darker than the pic shows. It was during the noon time sun when I took the pics.
SO...let me know what you think about him. I am entering him in a show in 2 weeks.Thanks!

Last edited:
I now have a beautiful true black roo to complete my TB pen. Thanks to my wonderful friend. Bach seems to be a wonderful roo....he is 7 mo. old and is still figuring out just what his job is. But the girls seem to really like him.He is much darker than the pic shows. It was during the noon time sun when I took the pics.
SO...let me know what you think about him. I am entering him in a show in 2 weeks.Thanks!

He is beautiful, how do you keep him clean?

This is another little chick from my white pair. It's soooo fuzzy!

Nice chick!

This is cock a doodle blue, my son's 5 month old cockerel. He's planning on showing him in his first show next month. What do you guys think?
I love him!! Hope it goes well at the show!

He's a handsome boy but I'm having a hard time believing he is black. The under fluff and feet are way too light.

Back
Top Bottom