Silkie breeding, genetics & showing

Hi..my son had the Resrve of breed Ameraucana at the Nationals its a black cockerel from John Blehm the chicken hatchery and he does ship day olds to Canada he is in Michigan and does it all the time...his stuff is the best if you are serious about showstock.....yes i know they arent silkies but they are pretty and black..lol

Hi..my son had the Resrve of breed Ameraucana at the Nationals its a black cockerel  from John Blehm the chicken hatchery and he does ship day olds to Canada he is in Michigan and does it all the time...his stuff is the best if you are serious about showstock.....yes i know they arent silkies but they are pretty and black..lol
They ship to the border, and I'd have to go get them :p How do you ship to the border without an address? For future references :)

They ship to the border, and I'd have to go get them
tongue.png
How do you ship to the border without an address? For future references
smile.png
how far from michigan are you

They ship to the border, and I'd have to go get them
tongue.png
How do you ship to the border without an address? For future references
smile.png
Im not sure how he does it but I know he does a lot....just contact him he is a super guy and has great chickens...and every one i have had from him is show quality..he goes over them and picks out any miscolored ones before he ships...

Back
Top Bottom