Silkie Chicken Wedding 4-9-22!

Pics

Obsessed With Silkies

Free Ranging
Jan 15, 2022
Hi everyone! You probably haven't heard of this before but I have two silkies that are going to be getting married! They both are the reason that I'm going to be raising chicks. On the beautiful Saturday they will be wedded, they are both going to be dressed up in ties and a dress. I will post lots of pictures! There will also be lots of wildflowers and they will be wedded under a lovely oak tree! Here are the pictures of the two love birds! I will be posting lots of pictures!

Attachments

• IMG_20211221_124603.jpg
    IMG_20211221_124603.jpg
    733.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 20220118_132040.jpg
    20220118_132040.jpg
    651.6 KB · Views: 10
Hi everyone! You probably haven't heard of this before but I have two silkies that are going to be getting married! They both are the reason that I'm going to be raising chicks. On the beautiful Saturday they will be wedded, they are both going to be dressed up in ties and a dress. I will post lots of pictures! There will also be lots of wildflowers and they will be wedded under a lovely oak tree! Here are the pictures of the two love birds! I will be posting lots of pictures!
😂 ❤️ Will be watching this thread

My chickens have weddings lol!
definitely watching this thread!

Back
Top Bottom