Silkie Cross Thread!! PICS!!

Pics
Here is my silkie x bantam EE. Dad was the bantam Easter egger and mom was a black silkie. I just love her she is so tiny and lays green eggs. Right now she is hatching some silkie eggs for me.

This is my Silkie cross. Dad is a non-bearded splash Silkie and mom is a white Serama. Anybody else have a Silkie/Serama cross? Are they easy to sex early, like a Serama, or are they slow to develop like a Silkie? This one has a single comb.

Two and a half week old Silver Sebright and Bearded Silkie cross. Mom is the Silkie. The baby is wonderful and actually has many of its Sebright fathers mannerisms. The baby has black skin and legs, five toes, and I think it will have a beard and muff. Really excited to watch it grow up. The father and mother are our house chickens.
Daddy Stewart

Mommy Chandni

Adorable baby!

Here is my silkie x bantam EE. Dad was the bantam Easter egger and mom was a black silkie. I just love her she is so tiny and lays green eggs. Right now she is hatching some silkie eggs for me.

What a stunning bird! She looks like what I expected my Sebright Silkie cross to turn out as but I think my little one is expressing some blue genetics. Definitely a lot of fun seeing how they turn out. I wonder if you were to hatch out more eggs from the same parents would the lacing continue in all offspring.

I have a couple golden sebright and white silkie cross chicks right now. they started off almost pure black, but I'm loving how their coloring is developing.

the one with the most white has one extra toe, the one with the most brown has a little feathering on one toe. we've got two white silkie roos so we're not sure which is the dad for them. one of the silkie roos apparently has a little something other than silkie in him as he has a single comb and a small brown spot on his back.

here they are when they were just two or three days old, the first time they were out and about

Back
Top Bottom