silkie hatching eggs 24+ blue,black,white, splash,buff

all the times i have hatched from you i have always gotten a really goot hatch rate of around 95 percent usuall only about 4 to 6 of the eggs shipped do not hatch they develop but after the first week or so they stoped developing i was pleased every time i have hatched your eggs and all the chicks are beautiful and wonderful my daughter loves them i was wondering if you will have any available soon i would love to get my daughter more to hatch
I was wondering if you could help me by answering a few questions. I wanted to order eggs from Mary but i am so nervous about doing it right. Could you please tell me what you can about the humidity levels and when to turn them. I have never hatched eggs before myself. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
What kind of incubator do you use. I have to buy a new one asap.
Thanks so much.Stacey
Stacey

Hi Stacey
I use the Genesis 1588
but sometimes the still air gqf bators are about as good. I keep humidity at 35% until 18th day and increase it to about 60%
some people of better hatches different ways, It is trial and error, and practice.there are threads on byc that have discussions on incubating

Received my eggs!!!! You are the greatest! It has been a pleasure doing business with you!!!!!

If anyone uk wants any. I've found a great supplier :) finally!! I'm hatching partridge, chocolate, white and black at the minute, but will be on cuckoo and blue soon xx

Back
Top Bottom