silkie sexing

Pics
Two out of my 3 bantams have turned out to be roos already, my mille fleur and blue cochin. Now I fear that my third might be one too. Any help would be great. My little baby silkie is around 13 weeks old. My cochin started crowing about 2-3 weeks ago and my mille just started pathetically crowing a week ago
love.gif
Thanks for the help!
Sorry, but that looks like a roo to me :(

Two out of my 3 bantams have turned out to be roos already, my mille fleur and blue cochin. Now I fear that my third might be one too. Any help would be great. My little baby silkie is around 13 weeks old. My cochin started crowing about 2-3 weeks ago and my mille just started pathetically crowing a week ago
love.gif
Thanks for the help!

Looks like a roo

The waiting game is killing me! I'm 100 percent sure my blue is aroo and 90 percent sure the splash is a girl. But come on and crow already if your a boy! Anyone else going a Lil nuts?

The waiting game is killing me! I'm 100 percent sure my blue is aroo and 90 percent sure the splash is a girl. But come on and crow already if your a boy! Anyone else going a Lil nuts?

YES!! I know one def is a roo he was red at 7 weeks but 2 more of my 4 look rooish and one kinda sounds like he is trying to crow but it sounds nothing like a crow or does he make the lil stance they do when they crow. I keep telling them to just crow already but I'm sure with my luck once they start they won't stop!

Just for fun...a couple of the pix are a little blurry...fast lil she/he! lol What do ya all think? 6 1/2 weeks btw...

Back
Top Bottom