silkie sexing

Was told 1 is a blue splash the other a silver partridge.
Any guesses on genders?
[/URL]
Sorry, they are too young. Give it at least another month. With silkies it's a waiting game :)

I'm still very confused as to whether this is a male or female silkie. Help would be great. He/she is going on 7 months.

Could you get a picture of the back of him/her? I think I may see some streamers coming in but I can't tell for sure. But at 7 months you should be finding out soon anyway, you'll either get an egg or a crow!

Will you all please help me? Are these two, they are three months old, boys or girls? Thank you for any help!

Can anyone else guess the sex of these two please. The splash looks like a boy to me but these are my first silkies so I really don't know. The black one constantly talks but the splash never makes a beep and is a little stand offish.

Can anyone else guess the sex of these two please. The splash looks like a boy to me but these are my first silkies so I really don't know. The black one constantly talks but the splash never makes a beep and is a little stand offish.
Splash is a girl & the black looks like a boy .....

Im not sure what to think if "Popcorn" is a Hen or Roo.... She/he is very docile and will walk up to me and "coo/talks".... I have never heard it crow and it carries itself rather "low" in comparison to my other (confirmed) Silkie Roo.... I tried to get a few shots of it front/back/side.... there are no streamers in its tail feathers and its head is rather puffy. I don't know what to think since its already almost 8 months old and still has me baffled. haha HELP PLEASE!! :)

Im not sure what to think if "Popcorn" is a Hen or Roo.... She/he is very docile and will walk up to me and "coo/talks".... I have never heard it crow and it carries itself rather "low" in comparison to my other (confirmed) Silkie Roo.... I tried to get a few shots of it front/back/side.... there are no streamers in its tail feathers and its head is rather puffy. I don't know what to think since its already almost 8 months old and still has me baffled. haha HELP PLEASE!! :)
I would say pullet!

Back
Top Bottom