Silkie/Showgirl/Polish Frizzle Eggs (polkie mixes possible) Incl Paints (listing ended)

oh I wanted to ask you, Shayna, if I can tell at hatch if I have any polish-mixes?
You should know as soon as they start to feather. They will come in with hard feathers. (the polishes are white crested too) The only ones I've hatched that were mixes were showgirls. That doesn't mean another mix couldn't be possible, but during the time I let everyone free range I would be outside to watch for predators and the frizzle polish roo seemed most interested in this one blue showgirl I have, and my standard size girls whose eggs I eat - not sell. I've never had a paint color chick hatch frizzled, only blue or black chicks. A few of your eggs could have come from my bantam polish hen, and those could also be mixed with silkie, but I don't think she laid very many eggs either.

You shouldn't have too many mixes. I'd love to hear what you get! Any more progress?

thanks for the info.. no more progress yet.. I figured I would have a late hatch as I have had low temps. 99-100 with my still air. i was so afraid to fry them.. i hear quite a bit of chirps and see movement..

thanks for the info.. no more progress yet.. I figured I would have a late hatch as I have had low temps. 99-100 with my still air. i was so afraid to fry them.. i hear quite a bit of chirps and see movement..
Sounds like they're very close!
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom