Silkie thread!

Last edited:
Ik this isn't a silkie but I need help! I have a baby crevecoeur(I think) and I think it might have wry neck or something. It won't turn it's head to the right and it looks like it has a bump there. What do I do?? This is a popular thread so I hope someone will help me fast.

Last edited:
Ik this isn't a silkie but I need help! I have a baby crevecoeur(I think) and I think it might have wry neck or something. It won't turn it's head to the right and it looks like it has a bump there. What do I do?? This is a popular thread so I hope someone will help me fast.

I would go with your instincts and treat it as wryneck. Thiamine B1 is the main deficiency so you need to get a multi vitamin or some polyvisol infant drops without iron.
Do you have any nutri-drench ?

http://www.mypetchicken.com/catalog/Chicken-Health/Poultry-Nutri-Drench-p979.aspx

Last edited:
You need to start a supplement with thiamine .

Ok, is there anything else with thiamine. I live away from a store where I can get any of this. :( I felt the bump and it kinda feels like the bone..? Hmm I'm not sure.

Thanks for helping me trying to help this baby! :)

Last edited:
Here are mine 2 blue girls a white boy and a white spash boy i dont show there are just pets and im going to start breeding them they are just 10-13 weeks old im going to get more from same breeder. She breeds for show quality birds to sell.

Back
Top Bottom