Silkie thread!

What color is this chick r Wat color will it b
It looks blue to me. Very cute!

Hello everyone! Love everybody's silkies :) I have a question. I know everyone says that their silkies have started laying around 20 weeks old but I have some silkies that I bought at 7 weeks old on March 1. If I'm correct that would make them over 30 weeks old to this date. The problem is they hadn't started laying yet?! I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have three silkies all together. Two hens and a rooster. All have reached maturity in my opinion but neither hen is laying.

Black Silkie hen

Black Silkie rooster
white Silkie hen
Thanks!

Hello everyone! Love everybody's silkies :) I have a question. I know everyone says that their silkies have started laying around 20 weeks old but I have some silkies that I bought at 7 weeks old on March 1. If I'm correct that would make them over 30 weeks old to this date. The problem is they hadn't started laying yet?! I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have three silkies all together. Two hens and a rooster. All have reached maturity in my opinion but neither hen is laying.

Black Silkie hen

Black Silkie rooster
white Silkie hen
Thanks!

Mine are still young and haven't started laying yet either. I was just wondering if they mate? I've heard that some silkies take longer.

Back
Top Bottom