Silkie thread!

I know! I was so happy to see I could get loud paints from my not very loud roo with black hens and he has a super dark small comb and is generally very pretty. I think they make nicer chicks than paint x paint which seems to exacerbate the flaws in paints.

I have been shipping my Serama eggs in a way that really works for me and I have had people on the east coast, mostly Florida, get 100% hatches!

I am hatching, or incubating actually, like mad for myself right now because I want to get a couple paint pens and a good lavender pen together. When I have extra eggs, I'll send some your way for a little experiment!

@rubynala97 I meant to quote you when I wrote the above post : )

Im soo sorry that is just not right
1f61e.png
rip roo

Can anyone tell me if this is a molt or if something else is going on i bought this buff silkie at an auction. The 8 babies i rescued where incredibly nast and dirty and stunk.i bathed them and put tgem in a rabbit pen to watch them they seem to be doing better. I hate the way they were i had a small silkie when i picked it up and put n my carrier when i got home it had not moved. Well when i bathed it it has so much dried poop on her legs that they were stuck to her feathers. Now she is running around like she is running around. ( She ) hope so

Back
Top Bottom