Silkie thread!

ND TO UPDATE. My sweet little silkie girl has both of her eyes open!!! They are not 100percent back to normal but she is 1000 times better than she was before. I was starting to worry if she ever did recover that she would be blind. Most people would have culled her about a week ago but I had a feeling she would make it in the end! I even took her to the vet.. You would have thought I brought in a baby alien when I walked in the door, but it was worth it to know my baby is getting better!! I just wanted to thank everyone for all of the suggestions y'all have given me, I couldn't of helped her without the help of the wonderful people on this forum!!!
:D I will post a picture in just a bit

Last edited:
I have a "different" question. Do hen Silkies have combs and wattles? I have a partridge who isn't showing any sign of either and a white one that has both. I think they are both somewhere between 2 and 3 months. I am really hoping the partridge is a hen. It has beautiful coloring and blue ears! Any information on this will be greatly appreciated.
ya.gif

I have a "different" question. Do hen Silkies have combs and wattles? I have a partridge who isn't showing any sign of either and a white one that has both. I think they are both somewhere between 2 and 3 months. I am really hoping the partridge is a hen. It has beautiful coloring and blue ears! Any information on this will be greatly appreciated.
ya.gif
varies. Some have none, some have them. Post pictures and we can help you
smile.png
Also, I think your white is non-bearded and if I remember correctly we already told you it looks like a boy. The partridge looked like a girl, if you post an updated picture we can guess again.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom