Silkie thread!

I have been playing the gender game for a while now. Both silkies are 10 weeks. I just caught my mature Cochin rooster trying to mount them. Would he do that to a male chick??? The rooster does have quite a few feminine traits. Any opinions?

Yes, males will mount other males as a show of dominance...
that's what I was afraid of. Here they are

Ok here is my current crush. Hatched on 3/17 and her coloring is so striking, it's been great to watch her grow out.this is her as a baby

And her today! That crest is too die for and she knows it! I was surprised that her crest color flipped to blue, and a striking white breast that fades to blues. Her name is Rita Hayworth.

Ok here is my current crush. Hatched on 3/17 and her coloring is so striking, it's been great to watch her grow out.this is her as a baby

And her today! That crest is too die for and she knows it! I was surprised that her crest color flipped to blue, and a striking white breast that fades to blues. Her name is Rita Hayworth.
This pic is just soooo cute! Look at her checking out the camera!

She is a beauty!!

My Cotton... Before and after! Do you think she is splash? I can't for the life of me decide what color she is.. Kind of a creamy color! She is 12 weeks and and is the first chick I hatched from my own birds.

I am in love. Did you breed her or did you buy her from someone?

Back
Top Bottom