Silkie thread!

[COLOR=A52A2A]Just a sweet pic I wanted to share of my only partridge baby girl Shirley. She's such a sweet, calm baby. One of the few that will cuddle and fall asleep on me. I also love her huge top knot! :) [/COLOR]

[COLOR=B42000]
[COLOR=005CB1] [/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=A52A2A]And also wanted to announce my baby boy just turned 1yrs old yesterday! Where did the time go?! I still feel like he should be a newborn lol. I cant believe i'm about to have another one in Aug. Three is a good number for me lol.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=005CB1]
[/COLOR]
Happy birthday , sounds like your going to have your hands full. I had 3 and we also have a horse named Rusty. ;) Good luck in August. Hope all goes well . :)

I only bath my silkies if they are going to a show or if they have been unwell and are a bit mucky around the vent area. Silkies , like other chickens, provided they are healthy should be able to preen themselves and stay relatively clean. All bar 2 of my silkies have never had a bath.

Thank you!

Happy birthday , sounds like your going to have your hands full. I had 3 and we also have a horse named Rusty.
wink.png

Good luck in August. Hope all goes well .
smile.png
Haha really? Thats so funny. :) Rusty is my only horse right now, but I hope to get a miniature sometime next year if I am not too stressed with everything else lol. Im definitely going to have my hands full lol. These two babies are going to be so close together, ahhh lol. Between 3 kids, a horse, a dog, and 8 silkie hens....I think im asking for stress lol.

Haha really? Thats so funny. :) Rusty is my only horse right now, but I hope to get a miniature sometime next year if I am not too stressed with everything else lol. Im definitely going to have my hands full lol. These two babies are going to be so close together, ahhh lol. Between 3 kids, a horse, a dog, and 8 silkie hens....I think im asking for stress lol. 

Haha, with 10 horses , 50 chickens and 2 teenagers I definately took on too much. My girls are only 14 months apart but when they were little they were the best of friends.
This is our rusty.

He's a sweetheart. We saved him from the knackery, now he's on the state showjumping squad. Our youngest is currently trying to rescue a Clydesdale . I don't know how we are going to fit him in the float.

Back
Top Bottom