Silkie thread!

These are some updated pictures of Yetti. What are your thoughts on gender? She/he is around 15 weeks old.

I completely agree! I am in that boat now folks! I have always been careful about my birds, but was ignorant to the fact that hatching eggs were dangerous!! I'm sitting here now about to vomit so nervous because in 2 hrs the dept of AG will be here to test my flock for MG/MS and if anyone tests positive I have to kill them! I hate myself for what I've done. When this is all over, there will DEF be a change in the way things are done! I've spent almost 2 yrs to get where I am now. LOTS AND LOTS of time, effort, & money!! I am completely heartbroken!

Hoping and praying they don't find anything bad. :fl

I completely agree! I am in that boat now folks! I have always been careful about my birds, but was ignorant to the fact that hatching eggs were dangerous!! I'm sitting here now about to vomit so nervous because in 2 hrs the dept of AG will be here to test my flock for MG/MS and if anyone tests positive I have to kill them! I hate myself for what I've done. When this is all over, there will DEF be a change in the way things are done! I've spent almost 2 yrs to get where I am now. LOTS AND LOTS of time, effort, & money!! I am completely heartbroken!

Let's just hope that your fears are not confirmed. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom