Silkie thread!

Can anyone guess what color this one is going to be? I'm new to silkies.

Hello Silkie Peeps!!!/img/smilies/yippiechickie.gif

You can see mine at:   http://www.sunshinesilkies.com

I love my Silkies!!/img/smilies/love.gif
hi Silks! I'm a silker too! Not sure how to post here. I'm currently incubating fertile eggs. My black Silkie "Elvis" crossed with my silver laced Wyandotte girl's. Had anyone ever seen this cross? Cannit wait for my babies to hatch! They're gonna be beautiful! !!

What age do y'all out y'all chicks with y'all big chickens I have all silkies n 3 bantam hens all together can I put my 3 show girl chicks with then there almost 3 mths old

hi Silks! I'm a silker too! Not sure how to post here. I'm currently incubating fertile eggs. My black Silkie "Elvis" crossed with my silver laced Wyandotte girl's. Had anyone ever seen this cross? Cannot wait for my babies to hatch! They're gonna be beautiful! !!

hi Silks! I'm a silker too! Not sure how to post here. I'm currently incubating fertile eggs. My black Silkie "Elvis" crossed with my silver laced Wyandotte girl's. Had anyone ever seen this cross? Cannot wait for my babies to hatch! They're gonna be beautiful! !!

I hatched the exact same cross last Spring. They were some of the most beautiful birds that I have ever seen.

My new silkie chicks.
love.gif
I have 3 partridge and 3 blue chicks. One of the blue chicks has pecked at me and pecked both of my rottweilers noses. I am wondering if that one will be a rooster lol.

Is it a mix?
It looks like either buff, or red, which I think is an existing color for silkies.
1f61f.png

I don't believe it's a mix. I got it from Tractor Supply Co. It has the black skin and 5 feathered toes like silkies do. I have 6 total 4 white ones and 2 that are this buffish/ reddish with dark spots on the wing feathers. I just hope it doesn't turn out black! I have so many black chickens! Lol

Back
Top Bottom