Silkie thread!

Hey guys sorry for not being around much I am just so happy with my silkies I just got couple months ago and now I got them from a person where I live I have got around 30 silkies from her but kept 11 and 4 are paints, 1 is a blue cream, 1 is possibly a red or dark partridge, 1 blue chick, one possibly another blue cream, and I posted some grey chicks awhile back and they did not turn out lavenders but blue splash with light brown highlights and blends. I have bought a couple silkies from differ people but I am only buying from her now I love the quality the feet feathering and coloring. I can also tell there genders when they are about 3-4 weeks old. Here are some pics they are gonna be in the order above by color <3

Now I know This is a chicken forum. But love the bug!

Having me some Volkswagen fever lately.
Hey guys sorry for not being around much I am just so happy with my silkies I just got couple months ago and now I got them from a person where I live I have got around 30 silkies from her but kept 11 and 4 are paints, 1 is a blue cream, 1 is possibly a red or dark partridge, 1 blue chick, one possibly another blue cream, and I posted some grey chicks awhile back and they did not turn out lavenders but blue splash with light brown highlights and blends. I have bought a couple silkies from differ people but I am only buying from her now I love the quality the feet feathering and coloring. I can also tell there genders when they are about 3-4 weeks old. Here are some pics they are gonna be in the order above by color.

I know this is a chicken forum but. Love the VW in the background. Totally having Volkswagen fever lately and probably going to have to pick up a project soon. ;)

Beautiful silkies too btw.

Now I know This is a chicken forum. But love the bug!

Having me some Volkswagen fever lately.
I know this is a chicken forum but. Love the VW in the background. Totally having Volkswagen fever lately and probably going to have to pick up a project soon. ;)

Beautiful silkies too btw.

My husband works at a specialty shop. Vw is his favorite although he favors the older Jettas and tdi golf. He always has the Volkswagen fever haha

She could be... I got these 2 chicks for company for a little BLRW that was not doing well after the 2 BO'so sat on her. Long story short... returned the Buffs and got these 2 for company for "Blue", but, Blue died and now I have these... this dark one anday a blue Frizzle or Frizzle cross

Back
Top Bottom