Silkie thread!

C1582167-0B67-44F9-A7B4-2C438C4BE3FC.jpeg
82F4E5E1-B523-4EC8-88DA-80C31D44BC0D.jpeg
I know this is probably a crapshoot but i have 2 Silkie Roos that need homes. (Also posted in the 8weeks and older thread). One is white and one is a reddish something. Bother super sweet. They hatched this past November. I’m in upstate NY and can’t ship but would be willing to drive a bit for a good home!

Last edited:
View attachment 1307353 View attachment 1307355 I know this is probably a crapshoot but i have 2 Silkie Roos that need homes. (Also posted in the 8weeks and older thread). One is white and one is a reddish something. Bother super sweet. They hatched this past November. I’m in upstate NY and can’t ship but would be willing to drive a bit for a good home!
I will talk to my family and ask!! Am building a coop now so you may have to wait a tad bit..,

Very cute!!! Wish I had luck like you... mine are on day 26 at 8PM and no peeps; nothing. :he

Candle and look for movement. At 26 I'd probably give up on anything hatching.

I have a Brinsea incubator with humidity pump so it's pretty much set and forget. Kind of cheating. I use hens for raising the chicks and still give them eggs occasionally.

Back
Top Bottom