Silkie thread!

I got three new sweeties this week. They are still settling in and as such, I don't have a lot of good pictures of them yet, but here is my new splash girl from Dylan Silkies

Here are the three of them:

Splash hen, dark blue hen, light blue roo:

And something I am really excited about is we are 5 days from lockdown on my Cat Dance blue/splash eggs!!
fl.gif
Gorgeous!! Great looking splash! :) Good luck on your CD hatch! Exciting!!

That paint thread is pretty interesting, for sure. Glad you enjoyed it! It will give you the start you need to get your mind wrapped around the paints before you dive in. What color eggs are you hatching?
I have BBS Catdance eggs going to lockdown tomorrow!
jumpy.gif

I love BBS Silkies. I have 7 Splash & a Blue, eight week old chicks from Northwood Silkies. Couldn't be happier with them.

My son holding Foofa.

Toodee

I also have 2 Paints, a creamsicle, 2 blacks and 3 whites from paint, also around 8 weeks old.
To the best of my knowledge, though, both paints, the cream, both blacks and at least one of the whites are all males!
Course at this age I could be wrong. I'm basing it on comb development & attitude! Love these guys..

Last edited:

Haven't posted for a while - beautiful babies everyone as usual!
Thought I'd share this funny pic of my Idgie checking out the critter in the tub! She stared at the snake forever!

So I posted e few days ago about my little blue Silkie that looked like it was developing cross beak.
Off to the right slightly.
I checked him/her out today and everything looks perfect!
Is that weird or what?
hu.gif

I love seeing all the pictures of all the more grown up Silkies!
I can see what mine will hopefully look like.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom