Silkied Serama

so yours come both ways, yes?
yesss.gif

I just checked them out. Four of them are shredded, and one is smooth. Is that still a silked, or normal serama????

It's a smooth feathered "normal" Serama.
That's pretty good odds you got.
Part of the process of breeding Tribbles is breeding back a few smooth feathered hens for feather strength.
The smooth hens mated to a Silkied male give some of the best birds, so save her if she's a female.
I give away my smooth roosters before they can mate.

It's a smooth feathered "normal" Serama.
That's pretty good odds you got.
Part of the process of breeding Tribbles is breeding back a few smooth feathered hens for feather strength.
The smooth hens mated to a Silkied male give some of the best birds, so save her if she's a female.
I give away my smooth roosters before they can mate.

I am hanging on to all of these five for my silked serama. Don't know what will happen in the future. Love these little chicks, getting such great personalities. Eating out of my hands or off my fingers. So sweet.

Yours are so small, is that the full grown version, that you are showing??
jumpy.gif
I had one of my pair serama egg hatched, through the night.

forgive me, but where did you post that info?

The info I gave you about the guy silked serama. Two guys brought there over to the states, costing hundred to thousands of dollars, and the guy selling the eggs, has kept his the original birds, for thirteen years, never mixed them. Has given to 4H and family, but this is the first time he is selling his eggs. That is what I wrote.

Back
Top Bottom