Silkies for Sale- Black, Blue, and Buff

silkieluver_07

Songster
11 Years
Jan 31, 2008
Pennsylvania
I am tested every three months for Avian Influenza and pullorum Typhoid. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Trio of Buff Silkies- They around a year and a half old (bought from fattie on here). The hens are very nice with great wingsets and 96% clear. Nice dark combs on the females, and the males is the correct mulberry color. The pictures don't do them justice because they are sunbleached and currently molting. The male likes to be the center of attention all the time. $80 for the trio

017.jpg

018.jpg

024.jpg

023.jpg

020.jpg

019.jpg

2 Black Cockerels- from destiny_56085 Both these boys are gorgeous with correct toe spacing, no leakage in the hackle area and nice heavy foot feathering. I just have too many boys and these guys are the lowest of the pecking order. The other boys were pecking their crests so they are in a seperate pen until they find new homes $20 each. Camera flash caused them to look washed out.

132.jpg

127.jpg

128.jpg

197.jpg

196.jpg

I also have a blue cockerel from destiny_56085 Has correct everything, but has silver coloring bleeding through in the hackle area. $10

I have a blue silkie hen to make a pair with the black boys or the blue boy. I will not sell her seperate. $25

Back
Top Bottom