Silkies, FREE TO GOOD HOME(S) - pick up only!

TurtleFeathers

Fear the Turtle!
15 Years
Jan 9, 2009
By the Chesapeake Bay
Hi all -

I hope I'm doing this in the right section... *Please don't click anything* - just PM me so that this ad stays up!!!

Posting for a friend who has been involved with 4H and has had silkies and ducks on her property for 10 years now - she suddenly got a letter from the county stating that the animals had to be removed because of zoning regulations, or she would face fines and/or confiscation on July 1. Life circumstances are preventing her from fighting it, so she's looking for homes for her babies...

She's placed some of the birds over the last few weeks, but a couple rescues have backed out or won't return her calls - and she only has one more week to find homes for the rest. There are a few pet quality silkies and silver appleyard, pekin and mixed ducks left, some older, some younger, but all in good general health. If you're within driving distance of Upper Marlboro, MD, and can help, just PM me and I can put you in touch. Meeting or delivery within a reasonable driving distance is possible, as long as her babies get good homes!

Thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom