Silkies Of A Different Color

Here is a new silkie of a different color. This little pullet is a light buff color with one paint spot in her cushion. I think she is beautiful, but I am partial! Ha Ha!
wink.png

Very pretty bird, but that is her tail, not her cushion ;)

Hey!
Nope they are purebred silkies! I am thinking the light beige chick in the last photo maybe a porcelain. I definitely see I have a partidge! Not sure about the pure white one with the black lines! I have never seen that before!!
the white one with black lines is a silver partridge and the brown one with lines is a partridge and the beige one is white

Not really Silkies, but I love these 2 and they are of a different color!

It's hard to see, but she's got lovely blue feathers in her tail and on her legs and feet.

This ones interesting. Again, hard to see in my pictures, but it's got what almost looks like a ring of lavender around it's neck. I'm thinking it might be a very diluted splash, but I don't know. Other than the color on it's neck, it's all white (if you don't count the dirt, of course).

First hatch ever and brand-new to silkies! Can anybody take a guess at what colors I might have? There are six total. My guesses are:
1 black
1 partridge
1 White
1 splash
2 porcelain or light paint?
Idk, I know I won't know until they're feathered out, but I'm having fun guessing!

Last edited:
Hey all you Silkie Project Breeders out there. Let's see what other colors are out there beside what is found in the SOP.

Here are a few of mine.

Salmon
20866_dscn1728.jpg

Pearl
20866_dscn1737.jpg

Pocelain
20866_dscn1150.jpg

Lavender
20866_dscn0917.jpg

Columbian (though he is not at my house now)
20866_dscn0266.jpg

Ok let's see yours!
I love your silkies!!! Here is pajamas...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom