Silkies - They’re simply SPECTACULAR!

Trying to get a head-count on silkie lovers...

• ME! - I like silkies!

Votes: 794 96.0%
  • ^

Votes: 96 11.6%

• Total voters
You can get some good deals on Black Friday but last year at the place I work, there was people fighting over crap...

Full on childish wars over silly items and I'm just on my isle watching them like :pop

They could order it online and get it delivered to their house with no extra charge, at the discounted Black Friday price...

Whatever I want to get ahold of on Black Friday, I'll just order it online and save the fights. I'll sit back and watch others scramble over one another :lau

I may look for a brooder plate, I've been wanting to give one ago. Maybe some new clothing attire for my Silkies...

You can get some good deals on Black Friday but last year at the place I work, there was people fighting over crap...

Full on childish wars over silly items and I'm just on my isle watching them like :pop

They could order it online and get it delivered to their house with no extra charge, at the discounted Black Friday price...

Whatever I want to get ahold of on Black Friday, I'll just order it online and save the fights. I'll sit back and watch others scramble over one another :lau

I may look for a brooder plate, I've been wanting to give one ago. Maybe some new clothing attire for my Silkies...
I order gifts ahead of Black Friday. I already started getting gifts.

Here is Peter, my cockeral I ordered from Cackle Hatchery. He is supposed to be a blue, but I am wondering if Cackle made a mistake and he is a black.
I am almost certain he is a black, except the fluff around his vent is a light blue-gray.
IMG_20191112_160331.jpg
IMG_20191112_160326.jpg

And this was him a few months ago:
20190902_112543.jpg

Honest opinions, blue or black?

Attachments

• IMG_20191112_160300.jpg
    IMG_20191112_160300.jpg
    694 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom