Silkies - They’re simply SPECTACULAR!

Trying to get a head-count on silkie lovers...

• ME! - I like silkies!

Votes: 794 96.0%
  • ^

Votes: 96 11.6%

• Total voters
Thank you! Skye is sort of ragged too right now, because she has raised to batches of chicks this year and is trying for a third (I'm not letting her right now). Can't wait for your picture!

Would you like to make a silkie album for everybody to add too?
You know... i want to do a few things.. i would love to make a silkie album! I'd also like to make a house chicken how-to.. i hate how the second anyone asks or mentions it, all the nay sayers pop up.
I think a bantam wonderland collection would be great too (im envisioning tutus, dresses, tuxes, astronaut gear, etc).. i have been stressed (not sure why.. I've removed myself from discussions of covid and politics), but i want to get moving and i think those will be fun.

You know... i want to do a few things.. i would love to make a silkie album! I'd also like to make a house chicken how-to.. i hate how the second anyone asks or mentions it, all the nay sayers pop up.
I think a bantam wonderland collection would be great too (im envisioning tutus, dresses, tuxes, astronaut gear, etc).. i have been stressed (not sure why.. I've removed myself from discussions of covid and politics), but i want to get moving and i think those will be fun.
Go for it! All of it! I would love to read a bit about house chickens...for the future! And I love chickens in little tutus!

Yes, I consider chickens pets with benefits! Doesn’t bother me at all actually! Honestly I don’t really even like eggs that much🤣
Use them for baking mostly.
Oh no... both silkies are laying daily.. how soon can they become broody again after their last broody session?? 😂

Apparently it can happen anytime, especially with silkies!😂
Ooooh another revamped name.. i like it. I'll have to come up with one soon.

Ill know shortly if the D'Uccles are planning daily eggs.. thankfully they have all stopped with the egg song.. it was sooo horrible sounding!! Like chimps getting ready to throw poop at people!!

Ooooh another revamped name.. i like it. I'll have to come up with one soon.

Ill know shortly if the D'Uccles are planning daily eggs.. thankfully they have all stopped with the egg song.. it was sooo horrible sounding!! Like chimps getting ready to throw poop at people!!
That actually happened to my brother at the zoo when we were kids! They were baboons though, not chimps!😂🤣

Well.. I got another 2 eggs... so all 4 are laying daily!! I swear they are copying each other! So at this point I have like.. 20 eggs... but I bought the little egg skelter thinking id get about 12 eggs a week.. at this rate, I am looking at 28, and they don't fit! I was on an egg kick, but then burned out. I need to get going again, I have enough for an omelet ever day! 😂

Back
Top Bottom