Silver Sebring Bantams

I think what you're looking for are silver sebright chicks. They are carried at many hatcheries, such as Cackle, Ideal, McMurray, etc. Or you could look for a local breeder in the California state thread.

Yeah, Sebright! Sorry, my kids were yelling as I was typing so I messed up lol. I didn't know there was a California state thread (new here)

I've never had chickens before so I've been researching a lot and have seen a lot of bad things about ideal

I've never had chickens before so I've been researching a lot and have seen a lot of bad things about ideal

Ideal's fine, I ordered from them just earlier this month and all the chicks arrived healthy and happy. And I've ordered from them several times of the past years and never had a problem. You have to remember, people are far more likely to post about a negative experience than they are to post about a positive one, so you're almost always gonna see more negative stuff than positive.

That's very true, I'm going to try belt hatchery first since they're in my town but if it doesn't work out, I'll try ideal :)

Back
Top Bottom