Simulated Natural Nest Incubation~Experiment #1 So it begins....

Bee, I don't have incubating experience to share... just sending some good vibes and prayers your way for both you and your nestlings!! I hope you realize we are here for you and with you!
hugs.gif

Now that one made me cry, John. You are all such wonderful people....sure wish I had you for neighbors but I'll settle for having you as friends in my heart. Thank you all for for being so nice about this....you guys get to see me at my weakest and not too often I let folks see me break down. Thanks for not thinking less of me for it.
hugs.gif

Now that one made me cry, John. You are all such wonderful people....sure wish I had you for neighbors but I'll settle for having you as friends in my heart. Thank you all for for being so nice about this....you guys get to see me at my weakest and not too often I let folks see me break down. Thanks for not thinking less of me for it.
hugs.gif

We could never do that Bee.
love.gif

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
It's not weakness to feel loss and disappointment. We are all here doing the best we can with what the Lord has given us and trusting Him with the rest. You are just trying to be a good steward and use what you have been blessed with. Natural incubation is a great idea. Maybe your loss had nothing to do with your method. Don't beat yourself up so much. Your heart is in the right place. Whether you continue or not, a lot of valuable lessons were learned by everyone. You are a pioneer! Maybe someone will take what you taught them and take it to another level and find out even more and so it goes on!

NEVER give up Bee! You're doing really well, and the most important thing is that you care about the life inside that little egg. The disappointment and sadness you show over those chicks you lost proves that you care you're trying your best. Those last 8 chicks deserve your love! Keep up the good work!

Bee, I'm with Pete on this one. Tomorrow is a brand new day. Let's see what it brings. I'm still praying for you to have a successful hatch. I am grateful to you for all we have learned along the way with you and we are still here for you! Keep your head held high and I hope you get some well deserved rest tonight.

Floated all eggs this evening before reading your posts.....10 eggs without any movement. Removed them and cracked them. Eight fully formed dead chicks, two that just had mush and had stopped developing before any chick was showing up. These chicks were cold, stiff and dead, so assuming they've been dead for a bit. Only have 8 in the nest left that show movement. Will have to see if they survived the float test or anything else that may happen before hatching. At this point I don't really care. Totally defeated and have no excitement left in me right now.

Took pics...couldn't see anything at all wrong with these chicks. Perfectly formed, had all their parts, the yolks look good, etc.
oh man Bee I sure am hoping your others hatch out. I know it's hard because I had to toss like 9 eggs out of my 44 I put in the bator and then like 8-9 of them didn't hatch at the end. I only had 28 hatch out of 44 eggs. I was very disappointed and with you having to hand turn them and really watch yours like you are doing I can only imagine how hard it is to have something like this happen. Please don't get discouraged though because you still might get these to hatch.
hugs.gif

hugs.gif
you got to be kidding. NO WAY I'd think less of you. You helped us all in loads and loads of ways. No way I could think less of you. You're only human just like the rest of us and I break down to and in fact I LOSE it several days a week these days. BUT I DO have some good news. I am FINALLY on a thyroid med and praying now I can get my energy back. Someone told me about this Dr. and said he knew a little about the thyroids. Come to fine out they weren't working right just like I thought despite what the other Dr. said. Anyway he said he thought I was also having some hormone issues and we'd work on those when we get the thyroids straight since it effects that as well.

Thank you John for encouraging Bee.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom