Simulated Natural Nest Incubation~Experiment #1 So it begins....

Now they need a candling app. Combine the flashlight app with something that shows you pictures of what the egg is supposed to look like, much like those pregnancy calendars.

I've seen one. It's called ihatch. Its on the apple and the android market. It looked cool and I was gonna buy it but I looked at the preview pictures and the day 18 picture did not look accurate at all. Kind of put me off. But it did have little reminders and updates about what the embryo SHOULD look like each day of the process.

I've seen one. It's called ihatch. Its on the apple and the android market. It looked cool and I was gonna buy it but I looked at the preview pictures and the day 18 picture did not look accurate at all. Kind of put me off. But it did have little reminders and updates about what the embryo SHOULD look like each day of the process.

lau.gif

I have seen it all now.

lau.gif

I have seen it all now.

No you haven't....you have NO idea what they have apps for.
gig.gif
Just when I think I've seen it all in this world I find I haven't. I don't think people would move from their beds or couches to ever see the outside or care for their personal needs of food, water and elimination of only there were an app for it. In time, maybe there will be....

gig.gif
Just when I think I've seen it all in this world I find I haven't. I don't think people would move from their beds or couches to ever see the outside or care for their personal needs of food, water and elimination of only there were an app for it. In time, maybe there will be....

Oh God I hope not. It'd be like on Wall-E

gig.gif

Oh, the times I have wanted to grab my husband's Blackberry and toss that thing out the window
lol.png
I refuse to allow one of those newfangled Iphone things in the house, his is bad enough.

I've got one of those phones with the slide out keyboard, when he first got it for me he put internet access on it, I told him "I wont use it, I have a PC. Phones are for calling, PC's are for internet." He finally gave in and took it off, when he realized I wasn't kidding. I really don't use my phone much at all.. I text one person: my husband. I call him and I call doctors/businesses. Other than that, I really don't use it. I like Facebook for keeping up with family back home and my various groups (chickens, gardening/permaculture), but I can do that at home, when I am not doing something else...

I love technology and all it has to offer, but it has it's time and place. Nothing is SOOOO important it can't wait until I am home. It makes me sad when I see families out for dinner, and each is staring at their phone
sad.png

Good Lord, I am just at it with my soapbox lately!

Back to the chickens!

Back
Top Bottom