Simulated Natural Nest Incubation~Experiment #1 So it begins....

Had to share this one, now that's she's unwrinkling a bit and getting those eyes open
smile.png

Beautiful!!! Those are definitely long fingers When do you get to go home?

It was the first thing I notice about her, those fingers seem so unreal long.. she's gonna be a pretty dainty thing haha

We're aiming for tomorrow, if nothing changes. I'm off the IV (it hadn't been hooked up today, but left in my arm just in case). Amelia had her last blood sugar check and she's good. She's pooping, peeing, spitting and eating.. so we should get the green light tomorrow. Gotta fill in all that paperwork that verifies who she is and all that fun stuff.

It was the first thing I notice about her, those fingers seem so unreal long.. she's gonna be a pretty dainty thing haha

We're aiming for tomorrow, if nothing changes. I'm off the IV (it hadn't been hooked up today, but left in my arm just in case). Amelia had her last blood sugar check and she's good. She's pooping, peeing, spitting and eating.. so we should get the green light tomorrow. Gotta fill in all that paperwork that verifies who she is and all that fun stuff.
The job's not finished till the paperwork is done!!
lau.gif

Had to share this one, now that's she's unwrinkling a bit and getting those eyes open
smile.png
Congrats, she is adorable!! This may be a stupid question but I never had kids. If she was so high up and hadn't "dropped" yet, why were they so anxious to get her out? It seems to me she wasn't quite ready to join the world and you may have had an easier path if you waited till it was her time. I'll admit I can't keep up with this thread so if it was already mentioned I apologize. She is just beautiful on anyones time! :)

smile.png

OH MY!!! BEAUTIFUL! Happy birthday little Amelia! How alert she is! "sigh" I want a new grandbaby, but I don't think I'm going to get anymore!
tongue.gif
Congratulations and God bless you and your family!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BEE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! And many more!!!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom