Simulated Natural Nest Incubation~Experiment #1 So it begins....

Tomtommom you look so much like my friends daughter who stayed friends with my daughter Donna a long time. You ever go to a Parkside Church of Christ as a kid? Is it you?

And congrats even if you are not who I think you look like.

Happy Birthday Bee!!!!

I am on my phone and the quote doesn't work so well but let me say first and add to the many that came before me... Tomtommom she is absolutely one of the prettiest babies I have ever seen! my goodness her skin tone is gorgeous and that face!!! you have so much to be thankful and proud of!! I am so glad its over for you and you and little Amelia are doing well....

Bee, I hope you have had a wonderful birthday!! sorry it comes at the Ned and not the beginning! :)

Tomtommom you look so much like my friends daughter who stayed friends with my daughter Donna a long time. You ever go to a Parkside Church of Christ as a kid? Is it you?

And congrats even if you are not who I think you look like.

Happy Birthday Bee!!!!

I am on my phone and the quote doesn't work so well but let me say first and add to the many that came before me... Tomtommom she is absolutely one of the prettiest babies I have ever seen! my goodness her skin tone is gorgeous and that face!!! you have so much to be thankful and proud of!! I am so glad its over for you and you and little Amelia are doing well....

Bee, I hope you have had a wonderful birthday!! sorry it comes at the Ned and not the beginning!
smile.png

Thank you, both!
hugs.gif

The job's not finished till the paperwork is done!!
lau.gif

Sadly, it's the truth. My dear husband had a little boy born much too young... due to some paperwork mess up, the child never existed.. even though he lived a few minutes.

I'm just glad we have such healthy babies together.

Congrats, she is adorable!! This may be a stupid question but I never had kids. If she was so high up and hadn't "dropped" yet, why were they so anxious to get her out? It seems to me she wasn't quite ready to join the world and you may have had an easier path if you waited till it was her time. I'll admit I can't keep up with this thread so if it was already mentioned I apologize. She is just beautiful on anyones time! :)

Trust me, I think it would have been easier too... but by the time you're so far in, it's hard if not impossible to turn around. Could haves. Just glad we both made it fine.

Bee II came by today to see how we did, she couldn't believe the hard time I had. She told me any other doctor probably would have sent me for a C section in a situation like mine (exhausted woman, child not coming down). Luckily the baby was never in distress, so that helped the case.

Thank you!
hugs.gif

Now, don't y'all think I should get to have the baby for my birthday present since she was hatched out the day before?
cool.png

You can be her fairy godmother or really cool grandmother, your choice. We lost both grandmothers last year, so there's a vacancy.

Bee, I hope you have had a wonderful birthday!! sorry it comes at the Ned and not the beginning!
smile.png

Thank you, I feel very blessed.. and terrified! It's going to take a while before I stop fearing I am going to break her (about a year or so...)

Eventually I'll have to do a write up of this method and put it on the learning section but first I need to name this method....y'all like to vote on the name for the method?

1. Simulated Natural Nest Incubation

2. NN22~Natural Nest, 22 day incubation period

3. Nest22~same concept

4. The Green Method~my last name and a play on words for the use of recycled or repurposed and organic materials( i.e. soil, hay, leaves, cardboard box, heating pad, water wiggler, meat thermometer)

5. The Hootie Hatcher~in honor of the first chick hatched using this method. Kinda catchy and cute but doesn't describe the method much.

6. Faux Broody Bator

7. Nest Box Bator

Let me know which one you like!

Back
Top Bottom