Simulated Natural Nest Incubation~Experiment #1 So it begins....

Okay...you earned this one....one big whack with the BUDstick, which is NOT a broomstick, thank you kindly!
old.gif
lau.gif
I love you BEE!!

Lisa :)

Sadly, it's the truth. My dear husband had a little boy born much too young... due to some paperwork mess up, the child never existed.. even though he lived a few minutes.

I'm just glad we have such healthy babies together.
That's terrible.....but God knows....and that's what matters most.

Sold the Hootie Bunch this morning. Took a last pic of them in the box before they left. The lady didn't care about how they were hatched or about much of anything, just wanted some chicks. Really puts things in perspective.....
gig.gif
When I told her how they were hatched she said, "Oh, really." in that way that lets you know she doesn't know what you are talking about... nor does she care.

I needed that!
big_smile.png

Still haven't had time to finish this project and maybe I'm dragging my feet a little....don't want to lose all the wonderful people I've met on this thread. Sure wish you all would visit The Front Porch Swing after you leave here because I'm sure going to miss you all dearly.
hit.gif

Sold the Hootie Bunch this morning.  Took a last pic of them in the box before they left.  The lady didn't care about how they were hatched or about much of anything, just wanted some chicks.  Really puts things in perspective.....  :gig   When I told her how they were hatched she said, "Oh, really." in that way that lets you know she doesn't know what you are talking about... nor does she care. 

I needed that!  :D   

Still haven't had time to finish this project and maybe I'm dragging my feet a little....don't want to lose all the wonderful people I've met on this thread.  Sure wish you all would visit The Front Porch Swing after you leave here because I'm sure going to miss you all dearly.  :hit

I will go over there. Goodbye little Hooties. As many chicks as I've sold I'm still a little sad when they leave!

Sold the Hootie Bunch this morning. Took a last pic of them in the box before they left. The lady didn't care about how they were hatched or about much of anything, just wanted some chicks. Really puts things in perspective.....
gig.gif
When I told her how they were hatched she said, "Oh, really." in that way that lets you know she doesn't know what you are talking about... nor does she care.

I needed that!
big_smile.png

Still haven't had time to finish this project and maybe I'm dragging my feet a little....don't want to lose all the wonderful people I've met on this thread. Sure wish you all would visit The Front Porch Swing after you leave here because I'm sure going to miss you all dearly.
hit.gif

Say it ain't sooo!!!
ep.gif
I subscribed to this thread so I'm going to keep it there, just for reference. When I get my hatch on, I'm going to use the heating pad to keep them warm instead of heat lamp. I will need to refer back here. Where and what is the Front Porch Swing?

Say it ain't sooo!!!
ep.gif
I subscribed to this thread so I'm going to keep it there, just for reference. When I get my hatch on, I'm going to use the heating pad to keep them warm instead of heat lamp. I will need to refer back here. Where and what is the Front Porch Swing?

It's just a social thread where folks gather to chat chickens and just about anything else you'd talk about on the front porch. Nice folks and a nice thread and we like to keep it that way. We show pics of kids and chicks, come up with good solutions for one another and it's sort of an all purpose thread.

It's just a social thread where folks gather to chat chickens and just about anything else you'd talk about on the front porch. Nice folks and a nice thread and we like to keep it that way. We show pics of kids and chicks, come up with good solutions for one another and it's sort of an all purpose thread.

Well, I certainly will pop in! Let's come up with another project! You are so good at these, Bee, what is cookin' in the back of that great mind of yours???!!!!
wink.png
caf.gif

Well, I certainly will pop in! Let's come up with another project! You are so good at these, Bee, what is cookin' in the back of that great mind of yours???!!!!
wink.png
caf.gif

I'm heading into a coop tweak...I was thinking of doing a thread called "Tweak My Coop" where folks can give suggestions to folks building coops for the first time or wanting to redesign coops that are not working well. Pics will abound and good ideas from the DIY thread just might be feathered in, because I love a cheap, good idea.

I'll stop by on the porch to sit for a spell!

Please do! We even have our own resident story teller that will make you spit fluids on your PC..she's that good!

Back
Top Bottom