Simulated Natural Nest Incubation~Experiment #1 So it begins....

Will do! I'm hoping for a lot of females in this hatch because I'm seriously short of enough hens to keep the rooster in breeding opportunities...so even the mutts out of this hatch get to stay if they are girls and will stay and be eaten if they are boys.

No feather legged ones this time......I hope.
hide.gif

Hi there! It's me again..lol. I've been off of here for a while (I have a lawn care/landscape business so I've been busy busy busy), and finally checked back in and I see you are hatching some more sweeties! Please keep me in mind if you decide to sell any of them or any at all from future hatches, etc. I would so love to have some of your famous feathered friends, mixes and all. I need to send you some pics of my mixes. I have a blast seeing what combos God gives me from my bunch
love.gif
welcome-byc.gif
This time of the year I'm surprised that you have time to eat your lunch. I know business is good for you right now. (after the winter we've had)
lau.gif

welcome-byc.gif
This time of the year I'm surprised that you have time to eat your lunch. I know business is good for you right now. (after the winter we've had)
lau.gif
Thank you for the welcome! :)

This is very true! Honestly, there are plenty of days I don't get lunch, or it's just some fruit on the drive to the next job..lol. Yes, this winter has been horrible, every one of my customers lost something, I've been super busy replacing plants as I have been mowing/mulching...it's good for the bank account but bad for any fun time...lol.

That's not too bad!!  I'll have to study up on just how one can package for the safest delivery. 

About a couple of hours..maybe a little less.  Why?  :pop

Pre-planning...I figured by spring I will be able to deliver some SPR eggs and WR eggs from our coop if it continues to progress like it has. DH and I make trips there most springs so it would be an easy extension of our trip.

Pre-planning...I figured by spring I will be able to deliver some SPR eggs and WR eggs from our coop if it continues to progress like it has. DH and I make trips there most springs so it would be an easy extension of our trip.

Or maybe I could meet you there!
big_smile.png
My sons would love to go to Cabelas with me...they love that place!

Back
Top Bottom