Single baby.

Ack, so went to pick up a bake of hay for the pen and the feed store had 5 ducklings-4 golden babies and 1 black. I wanted so badly to bring the black one home. But, we run into the chance of raising a duck that we would have to give up in case it is a male or super loud female.

It was so cute!
I would always give a super loud female a home:love

Okay! I am about to go on a road trip with my baby girl to Cameron, Texas. In about 3 hours, Storm will meet her new friends! Since Cameron is so close, we decided to bite the bullet and get two buff runner babies. If we end up with 2 girls, then awesome! If we end up with 1 girl and 2 boy, still awesome. We can swing that ration with the others. If we end up with 2 boys... well, we will just have to find amazing homes for them.

I didn't see the option to have them sexed on the website. And when I called, I didn't think to ask them since they didn't offer it online.

It's fine. We have a good chance of keeping both. Probability is on our side. :lol:
I am praying that we end up with two girls, but one of each will still be just fine.
First day with B&B.jpg

Meet Blonde and Brownie.

Back
Top Bottom